1. a)Local And Out Station- Millage/Kms calculated from garage to garage (round/return trip).
b)OneWay -Millage/Kms calculated from City-Mid(City Central).
2) Vehicle will go where it can , safe and movable road (Google Map Not Show Actual Road Status Many Time ).
3) 20% charges extra for Holi,Rakhi,Diwali,christmas and New Year Holidays, Wedding/Events & Random/Corporate use,Hill Station.
4)Ac will not work in hill areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
5)Cost/Rate are subject to change as per change in itinerary or Changes In Fuel And Taxes.
6) Day calculate In Local And OutStation Calender Day(1Day Mean 12 Hour or Calender Day Which Is Earlier).
7) OneWay Mean one point to pickup and second point only drop. If you Change in yourr itenery without inform us then you can paid extra charges.
8)cinemas, shopping mall,Railway Station And Airport Parking charges Paid By coutomer.
9)Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance.
10)If any passenger if misses the train or flight or bus, we will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
11) Pressurizing the driver to overload the boot space of the taxi with luggage. The customer shall not be generally allowed to use the seating area of the taxi for placing any kind of luggage.
12)Asking the driver to board more than the prescribed number of adults in the taxi according to the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988s. In view of this, the customer shall not pressurize the driver to allow more than the allowed number of adult passengers in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
13)Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
14 The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
a)Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi.
b)Littering the Taxi.
c)Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi.
15) Booking subject to availability of vehicle at the time of booking.
1) If a traveler cancels 24 hours prior the pick-up time, 20% of the total trip cost will be deducted.
2) If a traveler cancels within 24 hours prior the pick-up time, no refund.
3) The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customer’s bank account. No cash refund requests.
4) The amount will be refunded approximately within 7 to 10 business(Working) days.
Special instructions :
1) Driver & car details - These details will be sent to the customer by Us approximately before an hour from the pick up time by SMS and email.In some cases the driver or an associate of onesidecar.com may also call in advance to reconfirm with the customer.
2) Non receipt of driver and car details - In such cases the customer needs to contact the support team onesidecar.com and mention the booking reference number.
3) Demand of money by the driver- The voucher provided to the customer clearly indicates the items including on his booking. Any amount over and above this both in terms for distance and duration and other items such as night charges, driver allowance, toll, taxes, state taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable parking charges etc which are not included in the booking amount have to be paid directly to the driver as mentioned below. In case of any dispute with the driver the customer should reach the support team of onesidecar.com and mention the booking reference number and mention the subject of dispute.
4) Payment of extra charges - Any extra charges applicable have to be paid to the directly in cash to the driver.
5) Refusal by the driver to deliver services - The customer to contact the support team at onesidecar.com and mention the booking reference number.
7) Taj Mahal (Agra) is close on Friday.
8) In several hill areas, commercial vehicles are not allowed to play music to prevent accidents